Longer days, cherry blossoms, carnivals and wine festivals – Spring, is that you, honey?!
Ah, yes! I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel – spring sunlight that is . I feel it quickly approaching, and I couldn’t be happier. Besides being completely over this winter’s harsh weather, I am just itching to pack away these bulky sweaters, coats and scarves, and pull out some spring-inspired fashions! Aren’t you?
This season, I’m aiming for looks that are simple and casually chic, yet offbeat, of course. So I’ve created a wishlist below with some of my must-have Spring items. Check it out!
- White Blazer – This is a must-have staple for every woman’s Spring and Summer wardrobe, as it adds a chic look to almost any outfit.
- Relaxed V-neck T-shirt – Nothing says “I’m effortlessly chic” like a good ol’ slim fit fashion tee. Again, this is a staple item that can be dolled up with a statement necklace, boyfriend jean and pump, or scaled back with a pair of cute and comfy flats.
- Embellished Clutch – A funky chic clutch is a total MUST this season! It adds that pop of personality to any outfit, whether it’s the center piece or simply a compliment to the look. It’s fun and flirty, and just plain ol’ fabulous!
- Boyfriend Jeans – Honestly, boyfriend jeans are everything. EVERYTHING. They are so casual chic, yet so out-of-this-world comfortable. Seriously, I could wear a pair everyday. Frugal Tip: Grab a super cheap pair at your local thrift store, distress and roll up the pant legs – done!
- Converses – Nothing says “I am so chill” like a trusty pair of Chuck Taylor’s. I live for a good pair of them – so comfortable and chic. Oh yea, your girl is #TeamTaylorGang – word to Wiz.
I hope this helps! Please share your Spring 2015 must-haves in the comments section – I’d love to hear from you! 🙂