I don’t know about you, but this has been one super duper long week! Whew, so glad it’s Friday. 🙂
A lot has happened over the week, and unfortunately, I don’t always get to post things as they occur. So, I want to share with you a list of my favorite things for the week; hence my “Friday Faves”!!!
1) Kerry Washington’s Black and White Gown – If you are a fellow Gladiator, I KNOW you saw Kerry Washington looking absolutely stunning in her Rubin Singer Black and White strapless silk gown! That dress was to die for; and who could have worn it better than Ms. Olivia Pope?!
2) Dark Lip Color for the Fall – Yes, I finally bought my first dark lip from MAC, Cyber! I love it! As the seasons change, your make-up should too. Don’t be afraid to try something new!
3) Tina Knowles at the Angel Ball – She has to be the World’s Most Fab Mom, after my Mom of course! She looked absolutely stunning in her black lace gown! It looks like Mama got a new boo too! 🙂
4) Ciara and Future Get Engaged – Yes, another rapper has popped the question! What is this world coming to?! I actually love Ciara and Future together; super cute couple. Let’s see what the “future” brings! See what I did there?
5) Jay-Z to Launch Fragrance, “Gold Jay Z” – As part of Jay Z’s forthcoming collaboration with Barney’s, he will also debut a fragrance entitled “Gold Jay Z”.
Still don’t know what to get your guy for Christmas? Don’t fret; Jay’s got you covered!!!