Can you believe it? Today is the first day of Fall! Seems like just yesterday I was outside sweating like a “you know what” in church. Oh wait, that was just yesterday. Nonetheless, cool mornings, perfect afternoons/evenings, and multicolored leaves are just upon us and I couldn’t be more excited!
The only thing more exciting than the awesome shift in weather is the Fall fashion baby! In order to get myself into the spirit of Autumn, I decided to rock a little Fall attire this weekend – check it out!
Plaid Shirt and Leather Biker Jacket – Forever 21
Graphic Tee – Target
Boyfriend Jeans – American Eagle
Ankle Booties – Charlotte Russe
Leopard Print Clutch – Aldos
Like the look? I’ve got you! Check out my list of Fall must-haves!
2) Ring Set – Yassss. If you’re dope, you must have a multi-sized ring set. This is not debatable! They are edgy, cute and just like the clutch, a perfect accessory for the right look!
3) Plaid Shirt – Who still wears plaid shirts, you ask? Um, anybody that’s flawless, that’s who!!! Ask Bey, she knows! A plaid shirt can add that much needed texture to your look – it can also add that edge you might be looking for when completing a look.
4) Statement Necklace – I absolutely don’t know if I can live without one. Seriously! It adds the perfect touch to my looks, and gives me the extra flair I need to set off a look.
5) Graphic Tee – Anybody that knows me knows I love a good graphic t-shirt. You can dress them up or down, and they’re downright comfy! Why wouldn’t you want a fun, edgy graphic t-shirt?! Come on, live a little!
6) Ankle Bootie – Whoever invented ankle booties needs some sort of global acknowledgement. Nothing says sexy and edgy like a pair of ankle booties! They are multi-purpose, and can completely change the look of your fit with a switch of a shoe!
7) Boyfriend Jeans – These are the best things ever. So comfy and cute, and perfect for an ankle bootie or pump heel!
8) Leather Biker Jacket – This is the perfect transitional piece for the Fall. Since it’s not quite hot anymore, but not quite cold either, a lightweight biker jacket adds the appropriate warmth you need when the temps are dropping – and they’re very rocker chic.
I hope this helps you with your Fall fashion wardrobe! Happy Shopping 🙂